A $1.3 million dollar grant supplement awarded to CViSB will fund a new collaboration with Lauren Gardner, PhD, of Johns Hopkins University to analyze the spread and evolution of SARS-CoV-2. CViSB’s renowned data scientists will design the computational models and visualization software necessary to combine layers of data into one larger picture to explore and understand SARS-CoV-2 transmission and possible mitigation. Read more.
- Investigation of a rare Ebola relapse case in Central Africa
- Launch of outbreak.info variant tracking
- Symposium on Systems Biology of Host-Pathogen Interactions
- Scripps Research Tracks Prevalence of New COVID-19 Strains with Daily Situation Report
- The emergence of SARS-CoV-2 in Europe and North America